
William Henry & Minnie Liggett Residence
Built in 1908 in the Queen Anne style by William H. and Minnie Liggett. William was mayor of Herington, bread horses that he supplied to Fort Riley during WWI and built the Liggett Hotel in 1925 (closed in 1973)
Property Details
Kansas Historic Resources Inventory
Built in
1908
Address
519 North D Street, Herington, KS, USA